Sencha from the Zheijiang Province - no bells or whistles, just amazing quality Sencha, now in a HAPPY teabag for your convenience - indulge.
Perfectly Placid Sencha HAPPY Teabags
Sencha from the Zheijiang Province - no bells or whistles, just amazing quality Sencha, and now in our Happy Teabags.
Are you one of the millions who refuse to drink teabags due to:
* The terrible quality of the tea enclosed (ever wondered where scraping the bottom of the barrel comes from?!)
* The added colouring to give poor quality tea the copper look we like to see
* Toxic ingredients in the actual bag!
* The toxic glues used to bind the bags
* Environmentally unfriendly "silk" bags that are not biodegradable
After a 3-month trial run, our Happy teabags (non bleached, no added chemicals and 100% biodegradable) passed all the tests and are now officially part of our TEA family.
They contain the same quality tea as our loose leaf - it's just been cut finer and popped into the teabag.
These are a great option for work, in your bag, or even at a cafe (order a tea with the teabag on the side and keep the cafe owner happy too!). Then just ditch their teabag and use your own!
Our HAPPY teabags are available exclusively in our Brackendale Tea Tins - then you can reorder a refill bag!